November 17, 2010

Idul Adha / Idul Qurban Day 1431 H

from here
Qurban day is our chance to be grateful to ALLOH SWT of what we have today and all our lives. We distribute Cows and Lambs or Goats meat, to the poor. Ahjumma only help to cook the one third of each, for them who help us cut, and distribute evenly, and delivered to homes of the poor. Now, Ahjumma is so tired, one among so many, yet I am so happy that everyone is having a feast, today atleast. I didn't take one look at the qurban before they are "slaughtered" because Ahjumma has a weak heart, easily tears run through. For a minute, I made my getaway to just lay on my back and just stay still.
Other than that, Oh.... I wish I could take the memorable shots, maybe next time. This time, Ahjumma can only save the images in ahjumma's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Post

Bridesmaid: Ekspektasi vs. Realita, Mengapa Terkadang Tidak Sesuai?

Bridesmaid: Ekspektasi vs. Realita, Mengapa Terkadang Tidak Sesuai? Pernikahan adalah momen paling berharga dalam kehidupan,  Tetapi terkada...